Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 8

After a 4-2 week, I am batting .500 18-18 for the season, so here are my Week 8 Picks:

1. Texans 3.5 favorites @ Buffalo. I am going to ride the Texans as long as I can. I think they have all the tools to be a great team, they just haven't put it together yet.

2. Browns 13.5 underdogs @ Chicago. I usually don't like picking Road Teams, especially ones as bad as Cleveland, but Chicago looks like they quit, much like Tennessee and Cleveland can play them tough. I think the Bears win a shootout, but it's a close shootout.

3. Broncos 3.5 underdogs @ Baltimore. Both teams coming off Bye Weeks, so there goes my theory, teams have an extra week to study their next opponent. I think Baltimore is going through some growing pains and every week I picked against the Broncos they have burned me. I really don't think the Broncos are this good, but they keep proving me wrong.

4. Jacksonville 2.5 underdogs @ 0-6 Tennessee with Vince Young Starting. The Titans have already given up on their coach, what makes anyone thing they will try to win for Vince Young?

5. Packers 3.5 favorites against the Vikings and the Diva. I think this is going to be a blow out

6. Upset Special 49ers 12.5 underdogs @ Colts. Alex Smith is getting a second chance and Michael Crabtree will emerge as a top flight Receiver. I think they shock the World.

No comments: