Thursday, October 22, 2009

Week 7

Last Week, I was 2-4, bringing me to 14 - 16.

1. Colts 13.5 favorites @ Rams. Colts coming off a bye week in St Louis against the 0-6 Rams.

2. Packers 8.5 favorites @ Browns. The Browns are pretty bad, Green Bay is pretty good.

3. Steelers 4.5 favorites vs Vikings. I still don't think the Vikings are as good as their record.

4. Philadelphia 7.5 favorites @ Redskins. This is probably a sucker game. The Redskins are imploding and the Eagles coming off a miserable outing against the The Raiders. All signs point to the Eagles Destroying the Redskins.

5. Falcons 4.5 dogs @ Dallas. Dallas has looked mediocre at best, Falcons are the real deal

Upset Special
6. Dolphins 6.5 dogs vs the Saints. I think this is a let down game for the Saints. They have played so well, coming into South Florida against well rested Dolphin team. I think the Defense will get to Brees

I don't know why I am picking so many road teams with big spreads, I think there is a real division between the good teams and everyone else.

No comments: