Monday, October 19, 2009

Thank You Eagles

Yesterday, was the first Sunday I was able to spend with my wife and baby girl. The last 3 Sundays were spent at Boca Community Hospital. All I wanted was a nice relaxing Sunday Afternoon, sitting next to my 2 girls and watching the Eagles. The Eagles had to ruin everything by losing to the Oakland Raiders. They should be ashamed of themselves. This loss better light a fire under them and they better go on a multi-game winning streak. You can't lose to the Raiders, you just can't!

If I am the Washington Redskins, I would fire Jim Zorn now. He's a lame duck coach who won't make it past the bye week. The team is in shambles and they have no direction. If ever you liked Jim Zorn, fire him and give him the rest of the season to get his stuff together for a job next season. Also, Jason Campbell is a nice back up, but he's not your guy. You knew this for years, but did nothing about it. Now, there is a chance to get a QB who can eventually lead this team to respectability, Brady Quinn.

Quinn is stuck in Cleveland, where they do not want him and he doesn't want to be. Trade him to Washington, let him play. The Defense is there, the Offense can be decent, they have lousy management and considering Daniel Snyder isn't selling the team and he always wants to make a splash, Brady Quinn is this splash.

TO to Chicago. I know this will not happen, but if I am Chicago, I would make it happen. You are behind the 8 ball and on the verge of not making the playoffs by week 7. You were bold to trade for Jay Cutler, now be bolder and bring in the I ME guy. Yes, he will destroy the locker room and yes he is a shell of what he use to be, but he will bring his clown and pony act in and take all of the spotlight off everyone else.

I Love Jeff Fisher, he is probably my favorite or second favorite coach in the NFL, but he lost his team. No professional team should lose 59-0, EVER. If I am Jeff Fisher, I think I would step down, you are better than this and do not deserve to be bismerched.

Is there a better 500 team than Houston? Pencil them in at 8-8 again.

Will Eric Mangini make it to year 2 in Cleveland?

Mark Sanchez looks awful.

Baltimore Kicker should be embarrassed, but Seattle should be more. So much for the 12th man?

I don't like Todd Haley as a head coach, but I think he might be the right guy for the rebuilding of KC. They are still a few years away, but they will be there soon.

Is New Orleans that good?

No comments: