Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sofia Drew

It's been over two weeks since I last posted and I even missed my last football picks (I kicked butt by the way, I swear I did.) I have a good reason, On Wednesday Night, September 23, 2009 @ 9:41pm EST, We welcomed to the world Sofia Drew. It was a long process for Sofia to be conceived and my wife's pregnancy seemed even longer, but finally she is here.

I never thought I could be so in such awe of something so small and precious, but I am. She is such an amazing person, even at 2 weeks, I am more amazed each day.

Of course, it wouldn't be right if Sofia didn't have a little adventure in her life, spending 3 of her first 5 days in NICU and 5 more days since without her mommy, but we are one happy family and now I understand what parents mean when they say how their child is so perfect.

No comments: