Thursday, October 8, 2009

Week 4

Sorry I missed Week 3, I'll do my best not to miss anymore weeks.
I currently am 8-10, but I have hit on all three of my upset specials.
Here goes this week's picks:

1. Eagles 13.5 over the Bucs. Andy Reid has lost 1 or 2 games after a bye week, Donovan McNabb coming back after injury.

2. Panthers 3.5 over Skins. Redskins are really bad this year. Jim Zorn is a lame duck coach.

3. Seahawks .5 over Jags. In Seattle and Hasselbeck is back.

4. Patriots 3.5 at Broncos. Teacher knows more than Student, plus has more talent.

5. Dolphins 1.5 dogs at home against the Jets. Henne doesn't have to win the game, he just can't lose it. Sanchez had his cage rattle last week, lets see how he responds in this hostile environment.

6. UPSET SPECIAL Titans 3.5 dogs at home against the Colts. Yes the Colts are playing great and Tennessee is 0-4, but it's a rivalry game and Titans will be up for it and shock the Colts

No comments: