Thursday, October 15, 2009

week 6

so, I am right where I thought I would be, .500. 12-12. Here are my picks for Week 6

1. Houston 4.5 dogs @ Cincinnati. Houston has been the most unpredictable team this year. One game they are on, the next they are asleep. Someone once said, I would rather be lucky than good and that's what the Bengals have been so far this season. But, the Bengals do have a healthy Carson Palmer, a motivated Cedric Benson and an ultra talented Chad Ochosinco. Houston looks like they will be 8-8 again this season, so considering they are 2-3 now, I will pick them to even their record up.

2. Giants 3.5 dogs @ New Orleans. Giants haven't beaten a good team this year so far and New Orleans only beat the Eagles, but that was without McNabb and a couple calls that went the other way. I think Eli Manning is on the cusp of greatness.

3. Seahawks 2.5 favorites vs Cardinals. Seattle is a tough place to win with Hasselbeck back

4. Bears 3.5 dogs @ Atlanta

5. Broncos 4.5 dogs @ San Diego

6. Upset Special - Tampa wins their first game, they are 3.5 dogs at Home vs Carolina.

The first coaching casuality - Jim Zorn, by week 8

No comments: