Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday and Super Eli...

Today we will be one big step closer in choosing our Next President. With 24 states voting, a clearer picture will develop. On the Republican side, John McCain has started to gain some momentum. According to some polls, he doubled his closest rival, Mitt Romney in support. Today should put McCain over the top as the GOP Candidate.

The Democratic Side is a lot more interesting. Both Hillary and Obama are neck and neck and I doubt either will garner overwhelming support over the other by days end. I have my scorecard and I am ready for the Super Tuesday's End Results.

I couldn't go any further without saying I told you so. No, I didn't think the Giants would beat the Patriots, but I have been saying all along, Eli Manning is a very good Quarter Back. New York is a tough place to play and he cemented his legacy in the NFL, New York and especially to all the doubters. It took his brother 9 years to win 1 and Eli did it in 4.

No comments: