Monday, February 18, 2008

I've seen it all

What a perfect Florida Spring Day. The Rain has subsided and the sun is peaking through the clouds. I am looking out of my window at work and I see a woman walking a pink stroller down the street. What a perfect day for a walk. I've noticed this woman on several occasions walking her stroller around the neighborhood.

As she walks by the window, I see something I didn't expect to see inside the stroller. She is not walking a baby, but a dog. That's right she is walking a dog in a stroller. Let me say this again, A WOMAN IS WALKING A DOG IN A STROLLER.

I am not a dog owner, but I was always under the impression, it is good exercise for a dog to walk on its own. Here's an obvious question, if a dog is in a stroller and they have to go to the bathroom, do they just go? Do you think this woman, puts the dog on the toilet in the house to take care of their business? I wonder if she spoon feeds the dog? Maybe I am missing something??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe the dog can't walk? Just a thought. If it's a perfect dog then it's just a nut of a women. Um