Monday, March 26, 2007

Stress Management

It's amazing what stress can do. It's even more amazing how something so small can cause so much stress in your life. For the better part of my life, I tried to never get stressed out, I always slept a decent amount of time, I didn't let things get to me, especially little things, and I always put things into perspective. But now as I get older and there are a lot of things out of my hands, the stress level has risen.

The key to handling stress is similar to the key of handling life, realize you do your best and you can't control every thing. There are logical solutions to everything. Stretch in the morning, stay active and alert all day and have a good night's sleep. Most importantly, stress is usually caused by another person or group of people, try to minimize these people in your life. Finally, nothing is perfect, when something is stressing you out, take a time out, take a deep breath, count to 10, think of someplace relaxing and don't let the stress get to you.

No comments: