Friday, March 2, 2007

Rules in Society

Living in South Florida, one of the most shallowest places in the United States, I see a lot of things I probably wouldn't see any where else. For example, on the roads, every other car is a fancy car - Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Bentlys, Porsches, Rolls Royce, Hummers and ever Ferraris. Go to a Mall or a Store and there is some ignorant person, wheeling their dog in a Dog Stroller (The poor ones use a shopping cart from Sears or a Hand-Me-Down Baby Stroller.)

What I might think is normal, someone else might think is strange. But somewhere in all of this, common sense needs to prevail. I think there should be a set of rules put into place for each situation. Here's some of what I have come up with so far:

If you are in a public restroom, Wash Your Hands.

If you are driving in the fast lane, don't cause traffic jams.

Guys, Flip-Flips should NEVER be worn with Jeans.

Woman, if you are gonna wear a low cut shirt, People will STARE.

Are Please and Thank You too hard to say?

When you walk in or out of some place, look behind to see if someone is there, if they are, hold the door AND if someone holds the door for you, thank them.

A Cell Phone is a priviledge, not everyone wants to hear your conversation, pay attention to whats around you.

This is what I have so far, if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

No comments: