Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yo Adrian!!

Call me a sucker, but I can't wait to see the latest Rocky Installment, "Rocky Balboa." I didn't like how the previous Rocky ended. I always thought it should have been in the ring and finally, after 15 years, this is finally going to happen.

The Rocky Story has been the greatest under dog story ever told. A common man with the heart of a champion pushed to the brink of failure, but through hard work, guts and determination, he faces his challenge and succeeds when no one gave him a shot to do so. This is the American Dream. Rocky is what's good in each other. Stay focused and never quit and when your opportunity arrives, jump on it.

I can't promise this movie will win any awards, in fact it will probably be hated by most critics, but if its anything like the other 5, it will make you want to run up the Philadelphia Art Museum Steps and through your hands in the air at the top.

No comments: