Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Happy Medium

The other day I took my car into get serviced. A Coolant light came on and I didn't want to a chance something bad happened if I didn't get it checked out. I dropped the car off in the morning and waited a half hour for the Service Advisor to come back and say everything is ok. I signed for it and I was on my way.

The next day, my cell phone rings and its a survey wanting to know how my experience was with my service advisor. The call itself took 15 seconds - "On a scale of 1-5, how would rate the service advisor. 5 being the best, 1 being the worst." I said 5 and that was it.

2 days after, I got another call. This time from a woman who was surveying me about my car getting serviced. First of all, she couldn't read the paper in front of her. That was quite annoying. Second, Half the questions didn't even pertain to me. Instead of paying all of this money to have their customer service surveyed twice, they should use some of it to make the questions relevant.

No comments: