Friday, January 7, 2011

Wild Card Weekend

New Orleans @ Seattle. This is going to be such an interesting game. On paper, New Orleans should destroy them, but consider this, Playing in Seattle is not easy. The Crowd will be into it, plus you have the weather conditions. Matt Hasselbeck has to be efficient, he can't turn the ball over. Marshawn Lynch needs to produce and show why the Seahawks traded for him. I don't like the Saints running game. I have no confidence in Julius Jones, even though he should be motivated to play against his old team. Reggie Bush is not an every down between the tackles back. Drew Brees will be chucking the ball all over. I like the upset here, I don't know why, I just think the Seahawks do it in ugly fashion.

NY Jets @ Indy. I am not a fan of the Jets, which usually means they will win. I think the indy defense will confuse Mark Sanchez and force the jets to try to win on the ground. Jets squeak this one out

Baltimore @ Kansas City. Very hard to play in KC, one of the toughest places in the whole NFL. Can Joe Flacco play mistake free ball? I think the Ravens stop the Run and force Matt Cassell to win it for them. I like the Ravens by a touchdown.

Green Bay @ Philly. Rematch of a week 1 game where the Packers lost their star running back and Eagles Kevin Kolb and Stew Bradley were concussed. Michael Vick showed everyone how good he is and maybe if they played another quarter, would have led them to victory. The Eagles need to control the time of possession. I like the Eagles to win by 5.

Divisional Weekend should look like this:
NY Jets @ New England
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Seattle @ Atlanta
Philly @ Chicago

No comments: