Thursday, January 20, 2011

Championship Weekend

Hello Kids, I am hitting 500 so far, 3-1 during the wildcard and 1-3 during divisional. If history is any indicator, I will be 1-1 after this weekend.

NFC Championship - Packers @ Bears. Packers are 3 pt favorites going into Chicago. Aaron Rodgers is playing great, but I will be devil's advocate, he has been great against 2 lousy defenses. The Bears will get pressure on him, but I think the Bears secondary will make some mistakes. Jay Cutler is bound to make some mistakes against the Packers D, which will capitalize. I like the Packers to will pretty handily 27-13

AFC Championship - Jets @ Steelers. Steelers are favored by 3, but the Jets are playing mistake free football. LT is rejuvenated, which I am still shocked, I thought there was nothing in the tank. The Steelers are going to have to run the ball consistently and force the Jets to try and stop the run. Mark Sanchez is playing well enough to sail the ship, but this will be a huge test. The one thing is the Jets have won 1 game in Pittsburgh in forever and I don't know if they can win 2 just weeks apart. Steelers win a close one, 31 -28.

There you have it, Super Bowl 45 - Steelers and Packers

No comments: