Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 8

2-4 last week. I am not picking winners this season, this is getting scary. Time to turn things around this week.

Detroit (-2.5) vs Washington
Wow, Detroit is favored over Washington, even though Washington beat Chicago last week. DeAngelo Hall did his best Bears receiver impression last week catching 4 passes from Jay Cutler. Too bad he plays for the Skins. Anyway, Matt Statford is back this week and this is a nice test for him. The Skins have a decent defense, but I think the whole key will be Detroit's Defense. Can they stop McNabb?
Lions 21 - Redskins 20

NY Jets (-6.5) vs Green Bay
This is a very important game for both teams. I am still not convinced the Jets are as good as their record, but I guess this is why I am not doing this season picking winners. So forget about the game, my strategy is this, The Odds makers know more than me.
Jets 28 - Packers 21

San Diego (-3.5) vs Tennessee
I think this is the week San Diego comes out of their slump. As long as they don't let Kenny Britt torch them for 200+ yards.
Chargers 34 - Titans 24

New England (-5.5) vs Minnesota
Randy Moss returns to New England. I don't see him beating the Pats. I do see a high scoring game
Patriots 44 - Vikings 37

New Orleans (-.5) vs Pittsburgh
The Saints will turn things around this week
Saints 24 - Steelers 21

Indianapolis (-5.5) vs Houston
I called week 1 upset of the Texans knocking off Colts. This is a very important game to determine who will win the AFC South. Peyton Manning's favorite target is out for the season, so who will become his new favorite? The Texans are so inconsistent.
Colts 28 - Texans 20

No comments: