Saturday, October 23, 2010

week 7

Wow, I have really been slumping, I am going back to picking 6 games a week, like that tool Goldberg does. The rest of my picks are on my espn.com account. Here we go:

Atlanta (-3.5) vs Cincinnati
I still believe the Falcons are the best team in the NFC, however getting shellacked by the Eagles last week, I am not as sure. The formula is there, a good team, coming off a bad loss on the road, returning home against a team that has no identity. I love the Falcons here and I love Mt. St. Owens beginning his inevitable melt down.
Falcons 27 - Bengals 21

San Francisco (-3.5) @ Carolina.
I picked the 49ers to win the NFC West, I still think they will. Carolina is really bad, so bad in fact, they are going back to Matt Moore as their QB, the Jimmy Clausen experiment will continue again by week 10 or 11. Alex Smith is a serviceable QB, Frank Gore still has some football left in him. And I don't see the Panthers stopping the run
49ers 34 - Panthers 21

Pittsburgh (-3.5) @ Miami
Miami has to win this game at home, they cannot afford to go 0-3 at home if they expect to make the playoffs. Big Ben has a week under his belt, he will be much sharper this week. The Steelers will run all over Miami, can Miami do the same against the Steelers? Chad Henne has yet to show me consistency
Steelers 24 - Dolphins 20

San Diego (-2.5) vs New England
Wow, the Chargers are disappointing this season. I don't see things changing so fast for them.
Patriots 35 - Chargers 17

Green Bay (-2.5) vs Minnesota
I am not a Brett Favre fan, but Adrian Peterson and Percy Harvin are studs and Randy Moss is getting use to his new home.
Vikings 29 - Packers 21

Dallas (-3.5) vs NY Giants
Must win for Dallas to save their season. If they lose, heads will roll.
Cowboys 28 - Giants 24

No comments: