Tuesday, September 21, 2010

In Full Swing

With the NFL Season in Full Swing, I thought I would share some of my thoughts about the 2010 season. First of all, every year there is a surprise team or two and this season is no different. Kansas City and Tampa are both 2-0 and Dallas and Minnesota are both 0-2. I really like Kansas City, I think they have a young nucleus, solid running game, decent Offensive Line, good Defense and great Special Teams. I think they have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs. However, I think Tampa won two games against sub par opponents.

Brett Favre is showing why I would have steered clear of him. And if things persist to go south for the Vikings, Brett the Diva will re-re-retire mid season. Dallas on the other hand is a true surprise to me. EVERYONE on that team is playing lousy and heads will roll if they don't turn it around soon.

WIth that all said, here are a few of my observations thus far:
Houston is playing well and can win by running, passing or defense.
Donovan McNabb looks strange in Maroon and Gold.
Rex Ryan might be a bigger blow hard than his dad.

Here are my predictions:
AFC
East: Dolphins, Patriots, Jets, Bills
South: Texans, Colts, Titans, Jags
Central: Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Browns
West: Chiefs, Chargers, Broncos, Raiders

NFC:
East: Cowboys, Giants, Redskins, Eagles
South: Falcons, Saints, Buccs, Panthers
Central: Packers, Bears, Lions, Vikings
West: Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals, Rams

Super Bowl: Falcons - Chargers (Chargers)

No comments: