Thursday, October 11, 2007

Brett Favvvrrrerr

Or however his name is spelled? Anyway, I think I am the only person who watches the NFL who doesn't like him. When every talking head ohhs and ahhs over him, I can't see it. I don't put him up as one of the best QBs to ever play. The toughest? Absolutely, to play that many consecutive games at that position for so long is one thing. Greatest QB? Well that's another.

I think Favre is a gunslinger. He always tries to do too much and is very rarely called on that. He one 1 championship and probably could have won at least 1 more if he was a little more disciplined. So when the Talking Heads talk about Favre as a one of the best, I tend to put him lower on my list.

Here's the Top 10 QBs of my time (The last 20 years+)

Joe Montana
Troy Aikman
Tom Brady
John Elway
Steve Young
Peyton Manning
Dan Marino
Warren Moon
Brett Farve
Randall Cunningham

No comments: