Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 2

I didn't do so well last week, 2-4, but I am not giving up. So here we go...
1. Carolina (0-1) 6.5 underdogs @ Atlanta (1-0) Carolina can't be that bad, can they? Actually, Jake Delhomme can't be that bad?
2. Jacksonville (0-1) 3.5 favorites vs Arizona (0-1) I am picking against Arizona again this week, I think they will have a case of Super Bowl Runner-upitis.
3. Buffalo (0-1) 3.5 favs over Tampa (0-1) Tampa stayed with Dallas last week for a half, but when push came to shove, Tampa got shoved. Buffalo has to bounce back after a game they should have won.
4. Denver (1-0) 3.5 favs over Cleveland (0-1). I Still think Denver stinks this year, but they might have lady luck on their side
5. Baltimore (1-0) 4.5 dogs @ San Diego (1-0).
Upset Special:
6. NY Jets (1-0) 5.5 dogs at home vs Patriots (1-0)

Let's see how I do this week.

No comments: